Manager - Integrated Tax and Business Consulting - Tax_Hong Kong
Job Description & Responsibilities
- Handle corporate tax compliance (mainly Hong Kong Profits Tax) and consultancy works, such as company public listing, merger and acquisition, group restructuring, operations review, tax dispute resolutions, etc, which require knowledge in both Hong Kong and China tax;
- Collaborate with other business lines to perform cross-team consultancy services;
- Supervising a team of professional staff to provide comprehensive tax and business consultancy services to Hong Kong based and multinational clients;
- Managing client engagements and monitor projects within the given budget;
- Participation in business development activities; and
- Responsibility for coaching junior staff to help them achieve their goals.
- A Bachelor degree holder;
- Qualified member of a professional accounting body and/or tax body is preferred;
- At least 5 years of experience in HK tax compliance and consultancy for corporate clients, gained with major international accounting firms. Knowledge in PRC tax is a plus;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Chinese and English; Putonghua is an advantage;
- Sound project management skill with strong business sense;
- Ability to interpret and analyse financial statements and a general aptitude for quantitative analysis;
- A team player with good interpersonal skills and excellent organizational skills; and
- Proactive and enthusiastic.