Finance & Accounting Manager, Global Asset Management
My Client, a global provider of fund and trust is hiring a manager to join and lead the accounting operation team.
As the manager of the team, you will be responsible for the accounting procedures and preparation of the overall financial reporting and information that contribute to the accounting and reporting and control functions to ensure integrity of information and protection of assets and capital.
- Ensure accurate and timely financial reporting, covering monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Oversee the daily production and month end close processes including general ledger close, consolidations, internal & external reporting, accounting controls and procedures.
- Coordinate annual independent audit including preparing financial statements which are audited.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecast.
- Participate in the accounting system upgrade project
- Supervise staff and monitor daily operations and perform staff development activities such as performance appraisals, training and mentoring.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or accounting with professional accountancy qualification
- 8+ years of financial accounting and audit experience in the financial industry with 2 years at management level. Candidates with prior Big 4 working experience are highly desirable
- Solid working knowledge of US GAAP and HK accounting standards
- Strong people management, organizational and influencing skills with the ability to coach and motivate team members and foster strong team work
- Flexible, energetic and adapt positively to changes and difficulties
- Native fluency in English is desirable
For a confidential enquire, please contact Louis Fan at 3907 3956 or by email at email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.