Regulatory Compliance Manager, Corporate Banking
An international corporate bank is looking to hire an experience regulatory compliance manager in Hong Kong.
As part of this role you will work closely with the head of compliance assisting in the transformation and the development of the compliance department.
As part of this role you will enjoy a wide spectrum of job duties such as liaising with HKMA, advising senior business and management stakeholders, updating the existing policies and procedures and conducting regulatory reporting. You will be regarded as the senior member of the well-established team and gain quality compliance exposure.
- Strong knowledge of HKMA rules and regulations
- 5-8 years of compliance experience
- Excellent analytic and communication skills
- Knowledge of the corporate banking is important
- Ability to speak and write English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
Please apply with your most updated CV
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com