Compliance Team Head
My client is a large, well known Insurance brand with offices globally.
- Performing AML/CFT risk assessment, updating of the policies and procedures documents.
- Co-ordinate the Company's reporting to Group on compliance with Group Standards.
- Monitor and update management and relevant business units of regulatory changes.
- Co-Ordinate with business units on regulatory compliance matters.
- Facilitating communication with regulators.
- Liaise with and assist business units in ensuring satisfactory follow-up to regulatory inspections.
- Provide training on new regulations to business units and staff.
- Perform periodic review of Regulatory Compliance policies and procedures.
- Provide compliance related support on strategic project initiatives.
- Provide guidance to junior team members.
- Minimum Degree qualification.
- Experience in Insurance is required.
- Experience as a people manager.
- At least 8 years work experience in Compliance, Risk or Audit.
- Highly motivated and committed individual.
- Independent, meticulous, adaptable, ability to work under pressure.
This role offers a competitive salary, excellent bonus, and benefits package.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Joshua Poltock (Lic No: R1550700) on +65 6643 9714.