Mergers & Acquisition-Senior Associate
In your role, you will be part of sell-side, buy-side and capital raising deals in all stages of execution. You will actively work with Southeast Asian businesses (SMEs and larger corporates), MNCs and private equity funds.
• Conduct research and market studies.
• Prepare draft marketing materials for deals and client pitches.
• Build financial models for pricing analysis using various methodologies including scenario and sensitivity analyses.
• Prepare for and facilitate due diligence.
• Support the Assistant Manager/ Manager in development and presentation of deliverables.
• Support business development and marketing initiatives.
Experience, skills and qualifications
• 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience.
• Strong commercial acumen complemented by analytical and quantitative abilities.
• Good financial modelling skills and understanding of M&A and corporate finance.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong capability to work on multiple projects.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to be a team player.
• Strong academic background with knowledge of accounting and finance concepts.