Engagement Coordinator - Corporate Tax
KPMG's Tax division are looking for an Engagement Coordinator to join our Delivery and Data Excellence (DDX) team. It is the DDX team's responsibility to bring value-add services to our clients through the provision of technical tax compliance services and data analytics within our Tax division.
We have requirement for a self-motivated coordinator to manage the progression of client eng agements and to provide essential support services to the National Tax Practice, this role has come about due to the continued growth and expanding part of the Tax Division.
Your major responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the end-to-end administration of the client engagement from onboarding to completion of the engagement
- Submission of engagement documentation into various Risk Management systems for approval
- Preparation of engagement letters
- Creating job codes in SAP
- Ensuring completeness of information received from clients
- Use of tax return software as needed to support the team
- Liaising with stakeholders throughout the Tax Practice to progress engagements through the life-cycle of the engagement
You will bring to the role
- Administration experience preferably gained within a professional/corporate services environment
- Excellent commitment to providing quality and responsive customer service
- Outstanding time management, problem solving and organisational skills gained in a high volume environment with competing demands and constant changes
- Proven ability to take responsibility and ownership for tasks
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft office skills (Word and Excel)
- Proven team player with the ability to create strong working relationships at various levels and a flexible approach to their work
- Superior communication, facilitation and negotiation skills while maintaining the highest level of personal and professional integrity
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Advertised: 12 Jul 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: 31 Aug 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time