Consultant / Senior Consultant - Strategy & Operations (Financial Services) - Consulting...
2 days left
About Deloitte China
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients. We are one of the leading professional services providers in this marketplace with 21 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Ulaanbaatar, Wuhan and Xiamen in China.
The Deloitte purpose is about making an impact that matters to our clients. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte is committed to investing in our people and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte Consulting is the world's largest management consulting practice. In China we are one of the top consulting firms. Our team comprises around 1,600 bilingual consulting talents located in eight cities in China including Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Cheng Du, Chong Qing and Harbin. In global, we have over 44,000 professionals spreading in over 100 countries/locations. Deloitte Consulting is ranked No.1 in global consulting marketplace by revenue by Kennedy, a leading publisher of consulting marketplace analysis products. In China, Deloitte Consulting is ranked as one of the top 3 consulting service providers by Gartner, a global leading IT research and advisory company. Deloitte consulting is awarded as "the Best HR Consulting Firm".
Job Description and Responsibilities
• Help client to solve enterprise-wide strategic, organizational and operational issues by formulating business strategy, defining strategic initiatives and transforming client's operations
• Design new operating models based on client's requirements, conduct review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings
• Implement programs that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
• Translate the strategic direction and business objectives established by clients into holistic change management, organization, and talent related strategies
• Leverage Deloitte's methods, tools, and assets to design solutions for complex organizational challenges
• Identify the organizational impacts related to a specific change in process, people, technology, or other project change and develop the change management plan
• Drive process performance improvement, diagnosing the problem, planning and leading the transformation
• Combine structural and execution skills that enable our clients to achieve immediate business value; if necessary, execute these operational values propositions as a service either over the long term or to hand back to the client
• Support proposal development: client interview; key issues identification and summarization; outline project approach; draft proposal content.
• 2 - 4 years of global management or strategy consulting firm or 4 - 6 years of financial services industry experience, preferably combined experiences both of consulting firm and financial services industry
• MBA from a well-recognized business school or Master in Finance, Engineering or related majors is preferred
• Relevant industry, functional and/or strategic experience including financial and data modeling skills
• Deep understanding of banking, wealth management and insurance industry dynamics and value creation opportunities
• Exposure to Project Management, having been involved in complex, multi-function/multi-stakeholder projects in a large corporate environment
• Demonstrable and successful track record in application of consulting tools and solutions in solving complex business problems
• Proven leadership qualities with experience with mentoring and leading more junior consultants
• Strong problem solving, interpersonal, and analytical skills; able to clearly demonstrate ability to structure problems and approach issues in a logical manner
• Excellent communication (written and oral) in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. Strong proficiency in English is required. Able to foster open dialogue among the team
• Be able to handle difficult situations and understand when to escalate
• Asia-Pacific experience, preferably in Great China
• Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements, when applicable.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is the DTTL member firm in China. Deloitte China practice operates in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau through Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates including Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in Mainland China, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu - Sociedade de Auditores in Macau. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates operating in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau are collectively referred to as Deloitte China.
Requisition code: CN136024