Senior Manager, Expense Management
· Make recommendations to senior management to manage company expenses by leading the team to perform robust expense analysis through understanding of expenses drivers
· Give insight to senior management team via monthly management expense reporting process, with analysis of budget and actual expense movements.
· Oversee expense budgeting and approval process by managing the team to prepare expense budgets & forecast, advising and collaborating with other departments to ensure expenses are budgeted at appropriate level to maximize the benefit for the Company.
· Lead the expense study and analysis to determine key expense drivers as well as propose expenses allocation for management's review, with due consideration to Par and Non-Par expense allocation fairness and governance.
· Establish improvement plans on expense management process and lead the team for implementation, and provide supports to new project initiatives as and when required
· Bachelor degree in any discipline.
· Qualified accountant / actuary with solid knowledge in the financial metrics of life insurance business.
· 10-15 years of experience in expense management
· Solid finance knowledge in the life insurance business. Strong business acumen with excellent analytical skill
· Willingness to challenge status quo