Senior Business Strategy Manager (Digital Sales & Marketing)
- Assist senior executives in formulating overall E-Finance Marketing and PR Strategies, so as to establish the Bank's innovative image and leading position in E-Finance aspect.
- Plan, coordinate & drive e-finance related sales and marketing plans, propose marketing theme and propositions, execute efficiently within time & budget requirements, so as to support the Bank's business development strategies and increase e-finance product penetrations.
- Collaborate with business teams to monitor the market performance of major e-finance products and service after launch, to ensure the promotion and marketing initiatives are well-executed.
- Review the effectiveness of sales and marketing campaigns by conducting post-implementation-review, and propose improvement measures and learnings.
- Explore FinTech development trend in banking industry, derive insights from analyzing target customers' e-lifestyle and banking needs, support the development of e-finance products, services and platforms to achieve business targets.
- Degree or above in Business Administration, Finance or IT related disciplines.
- At least 5 years' working experience in e-finance related product development in banking, or in internet business.
- Familiar with the FinTech market trend, new technologies, new products and business models.
- With proven track record in using digital marketing to achieve business results, including the use of social media platforms and other innovative internet channels.
- Possess logical mind to derive insights from business information and figures, thus able to make good judgment on customer pain-points and identify market opportunities.
- Be innovative with proficient organizing & execution abilities. Excellent communication and presentation skills with good command of English and Chinese in both spoken and written, including Putonghua. A capable team player as well.