Finance Consultant - Management Reporting
3 days left
- This role will report to the Vice President of Management Reporting.
- Production of management reporting from the Regional Cube. Measure, track and provide insight into the financial performance of the APAC Region compared with prior year and plan, ensure results are aligned to the Line of Business reporting.
- Produce the monthly country report that outlines the performance of the branches/countries.
- Understand the underpinnings of the balance sheet and P&L, prepare managers on the drivers of plan variances and growth trend.
- Provide analytics and projections on direct expenses on the regional support functions to US for the Outlook and Budget exercise.
- Implement regional plan which holds the APAC Region accountable to the growth expectations.
- Help Branch Finance teams to understand the reporting capabilities from the Regional cube and the results coming from the database.
- Work closely with Project Management team within Finance to help automate tools by providing reporting requirements.
- Produce presentation materials
- Support direct/indirect expenses allocation initiatives
- Accounting designation and/or Degree in Accounting or related field of study
- 3-5 years of management reporting experience in banking, hands-on role
- Qualified Accountant
- Good financial analysis skills
- Strong business partnering capability
- Inquisitive and analytical thinking
- High degree of initiative and solution-based attitude
- Effective communication
- Ability to work under pressure
- Teamwork and Collaboration
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Advanced MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Expertise in Essbase Reporting Tool
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.