Section Head Market Conduct Compliance
about the company
This leading insurance business is looking to hire a Section Head for their Sales Compliance function. You will enjoy a superb working environment with an excellent work life balance and good career progression.
about the job
You will be supervising a small team which is responsible for:
- Establishing and implementing market conduct policies across the business
- Reporting to the Board, management and the regulator regarding all sales compliance related information
- Management of Fair Dealing Programme
- Advising the business of all laws and regulations relating to market conduct and improvement of the quality of agency practice
- Lead the fit & proper assessment team
- Establish strong working relationships with the local regulator regarding market conduct issues
skills and experience required
You should have at least 8 years of Compliance experience within the financial services sector and at least 2 years in a people management role. Working knowledge of local MAS regulations is essential, while exposure to Life & Health insurance products would be an advantage.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Ceri Burns at 6510 7405.