Senior Consultant - Shared Services & Outsourcing Advisory
3 days left
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
- Have you had previous roles as a buyer, customer, service provider? Or have you been a Shared Services or Outsourcing advisor?
- Opportunity in Sydney
KPMG's Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory practice is continually ranked as one of the 'The World's Best Outsourcing Advisors' according to independent assessor IAOP with over 1,100 consultants globally.
Our goal is to provide our clients with the full suite of capabilities required to provision services and drive high value, sustainable transformation in their business service models. No other firm combines the data, methods and practical experience in shared services delivery and outsourcing with the broad, global transformation capabilities that KPMG brings to its clients.
KPMG is experiencing significant growth in this practice across the country and is recruiting for staff at the Senior Consultant level in the Sydney office.
We are seeking Shared Services and Outsourcing Professionals ( Business or Information Technology processing) with experience in outsourcing selection, service establishment, remediation, sales/bid management, transition, service delivery, or vendor / contract management;
Your new role
Primarily, your responsibilities will be focused on:
- Supporting the delivery of ITO, BPO and shared services outsourcing projects
- Providing support on all parts of the lifecycle (strategy, design, implementation, monitor) as well as the potential for leveraging shared services and outsourcing arrangements
- Delivering quality business outcomes in complex and fluid environments to clients
- Being an active participant in the continued growth of the Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory practice
The successful candidates will be able to clearly demonstrate experience in Outsourcing and shared services;
- Experience through roles as a buyer, customer, service provider organisations or gained within a consulting environment
- A high level understanding of the Australian outsourcing market, service providers and trends reflecting legacy and disruptive technology changes
- Practical experience with clients delivering positive outcomes in a supporting role (eg. contract management support or service delivery support)
- Good Sydney network, as well as experience in industries such as Government, Telecom, Financial Services, Retail/Consumer Products, Travel & Logistics, Utilities.
- Appropriate qualifications including a degree in a related discipline, with a working knowledge of industry methodologies e.g. ITIL, PRINCE2
- Excellent teamwork, well developed communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional attitude focused on reaching desired customer outcomes.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Advertised: 05 Jul 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time