VP, Markets Compliance Advisory
A large European Investment Bank, is looking to hire a Markets Compliance advisory professional, VP grade, to join the diverse team.
As part of this role you will be sitting on a trading floor providing the business with the compliance advisory services, liaising with the regulators as well as helping the regional compliance management developing the compliance framework in Hong Kong.
The candidate with a strong and diverse asset classes knowledge and regulatory compliance background will be invited to join the friendly team.
- Ideal candidate will have 6-10 years of regulatory and/or markets advisory compliance experience
- Prior experience working as part of a securities firm or an investment bank
- Regulatory knowledge (HKMA/ SFC/ HKex) is highly important
- Previous experience working with traders (trading floor compliance) is ideal
- English is a must, Cantonese and/or Mandarin is an advantage
Please apply with your most updated CV
Only Relevant candidates will be contacted
To find out more about Huxley please visit www.huxley.com