Operations Officer, Securities Transfer (6 months contract)
Process security transfers, especially Equity, Fixed Income, Structured Products and Funds (Mutual/Hedge Funds, Unit Trusts) in accordance with regulatory and legal guidelines.
- Process day-to-day requests for security transfers of Equity, Fixed Income, Structured Products and Funds (Mutual/Hedge Funds, Unit Trust).
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of security transfer requests.
- Provide seamless, efficient, effective and value-added services to front office.
- Close liaison and coordination with various parties, including front office, various support departments, custodians/counterparties.
- Ensure adherence to established procedures, control guidelines and compliance framework during processing.
- Ensure proper documentation and filing of work done.
- Provide effective coverage for colleagues who are away.
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned by Team Lead/Line Manager
- At least 3 years relevant knowledge and hands-on experience in transfer settlement processing for Local and Foreign securities.
- Meticulous with good attention to detail.
- Service oriented.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, able to interact effectively with various stakeholders (Front Office, custodians, counterparties, etc.).
- Able to work independently as well as in a team.
- Able to handle stress and adapt to changes.
- Good team player.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs and able to write Macros is an advantage.