VP - Technology Audit - Global Markets - Singapore OR Hong Kong
4 days left
- Performing IT infrastructure and application audits and working closely with the Business auditors on integrated audits.
- Identifying key IT risks, and drafting and reporting audit findings promptly to line and senior management, suggesting practical and innovative solutions to these findings
- Responsibility for effective validation and closure of issues raised in reports
- Performing annual risk assessments for the Global Markets, middle and back office applications and IT infrastructure and assisting in developing the annual audit plan
- Assessing risk, exposure and controls regarding new systems / processes or changes to the current environment and performing pre-implementation reviews where appropriate
- Building relationships with auditees and participating in the department's quarterly Continuous Monitoring programme that opines on (i) Changes to the Audit Universe; (ii) Changes to the underlying risk assessments, and (iii) Changes to the Audit Plan
- Identifying emerging IT risks and control themes to be included in management and Audit Committee presentations
- Supervising and coaching junior team members
- The candidate is expected to have a degree in IT or related disciplines
- Minimum 8-10 years IT audit experience either at an investment bank or combined investment banking experience and some time at a large accounting firm. Some international experience is preferred.
- Professional qualifications, e.g. CISA, CISSP, CISM or CPA, are also required.
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge of Global Markets business and IT environment.
- Fluent in English and possess strong communication and analytical skills.
- The candidate should be confident and can work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and strong sense of commitment and ownership is essential.
- The candidate must demonstrate the ability to influence and persuade auditees regarding control issues.
To apply for this position, please apply through the link or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.