Business Analyst ( Risk and Control) - 5 Months Contract
Our Client is one of the world's most international banks with over 1,100 branches, offices and outlets in 67 countries. They operate in some of the world's most dynamic markets and have been for over 150 years. More than 90 per cent of their income and profits are derived from Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Their brand promise, Here for good, underlines their distinctive approach.
This opportunity is part of the Client On Boarding & Management Project team, as a Business Analyst, your role required to analyst the complex data structure and interlinkages to determine corrective action required and preparation of relevant research artefacts and project documentation in support of a range of strategic agendas.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Execution of analysis - investigation of fund to fund manager hierarchy data correction requirements through querying of static data & lists of clients
- Engagement with relevant stakeholders and subject matter experts to determine corrective action required in line with the overall Data Quality Management Framework and other strategic programmes
- Liasing with relevant Hub personnel to perform relevant corrective actions
- Provide analytics, investigative, and research support across a range of strategic agendas and projects
- Scoping of project requirements and execution against agreed deliverables
- Preparation of relevant project documentation
- Escalation to management and/or relevant project working groups issues and risks
- Provide feedback on process and insights obtained as part of analysis to rest of COBAM Performance Management Projects team
- Knowledge of funds & fund managers, specifically data structures and hierarchies of these entities
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, Powerpoint) and SQL; has experience conducting complex & cross-functional analysis
- Knowledge of project management is a plus
- Understanding of fund and fund manager due diligence / KYC policy is a plus
- Degree or diploma certified with a preference in a Business, Technology, or Analytics-related course. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
Please click Apply Now and attach your resume in MS Word Format, specifying your availability, current and expected salaries. For more information on the job posting, please contact Paulyne Foo at Paulyne.email@example.com