Senior Data Analyst - Change Management
- Drive and support the update, validation, gap identification and remediation of data taxanomy and data lineage of the critical data elements of the Bank (for Day 1 go-live).
- Drive and support the user requirements, development, testing and implementation of the Metadata tool & utility for data taxanomy and data lineage (for Day 2 go-live)
- Drive and support the update, validation, gap identification and remediation on Data SLAs from manual to online form (for Day 1 go-live)
- Drive and support the user requirement, development, testing and implementation of the online Data SLA and its underlying roles/workflows (for Day 2 go-live)
- Drive and support the commercialisation of the Metadata tool & utility including developing user guides, FAQs, training workshops and other related training sessions.
- Drive and support the set-up of reporting and governance processes and Metadata operating model - this includes development and testing of reports for monitoring DQ metrics for Metadata standards, setting up DQ forums, setting up DOI and control risk activities for Metadata.
- Support the Data Quality Management framework by satisfying the clarity principle through clear data definitions that are unambiguous whilst at the same time relevant to the Bank's internal terminology.
- 5-10 years of work experience in Banking domain involving one or more of the following:
- Core Banking
- Trade & lending products
- Treasury products (Foreign exchange, Money market, Bonds etc
- Client on boarding or Due diligence
- Regulatory or Internal reporting
- Sanctions/ anti-money-laundering
- Risk Management (Market, Credit or Operational)
- IT or data analysis/ profiling roles supporting the above areas including in development and running of data warehouses for the same above areas
- Proficient with advanced MS Excel (critical to data analysis work)
- Prior experience of data analysis and profiling work
- Knowledge and experience of SQL
- Experience of working with data profiling and metadata tools (Informatica) is advantageous
- Experience of working with any of the major transaction processing systems (e.g., Imex, Murex, ACBS) or data warehouses (Teradata)
If you hold the relevant experience, and you're interested to explore this role - please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. License number R1219898