To aid our aggressive growth plans in Malaysia, Capco is looking for strong and dynamic individual with relevant experience in Finance and Audit.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Part qualified or qualified CPA, Professional Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): technical accounting, data analysis and manipulation, task coordination, Stakeholder Management, MS Office, PeopleSoft.
- Prepare monthly management reports; budget and forecast numbers
- Experience in local taxation (corporate & individual)
- Experience in Statutory (GST, withholding tax, SOCSO, EPF & PTPTN calculation & filling the same)
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, (Mandarin & Cantonese will be an added advantage)
- At least 4-7 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Executives specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Accounts Payable, Travel Expense processes and general accounting experience
• Technical accounting skills.
• Data analysis and manipulation skills.
• People Soft and Oracle e-business experience preferred.
• Microsoft Office applications experience.
• Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
• Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple work requirements to meet deadlines.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with stakeholders.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Graduate/Master's degree, Part qualified or qualified CPA in Finance with 4-7 years accounting or project finance experience.
• Knowledge and working experience in PeopleSoft / any other ERP is essential