FCSU Senior Operations Analyst - Name Screening (Mandarin Speaking Only)
4 days left
• Assess risk events, created by the Screening systems or created manually, to identify potential matches from false positives using available information and escalate such matches for Analysis. Perform the assessment in accordance with the procedure laid down in the AAA processes and Country Addendum.
• Analyse cases escalated for Analysis by Analysts/Junior Analysts in the unit. Perform the analysis in accordance with the procedure laid down in the AAA processes and Country Addendum.
• Where identified, escalate case for Further Analysis by Associate Manager / Manager and / or Action by Country. Where such escalation is not required, close the case. Support every decision with detailed audit record of the rationale for decision making.
• Processing of risk events should be within the turnaround time (TAT) and should adhere to the quality guidelines.
• Perform Quality Control checks for assessments performed on pre-cases and analysis on cases in the unit and provide feedback for improvement / training needs.
• Share best practices with peers and support in creating a ‘FCC Risk Management Culture of Excellence'.
• Ensure Technology / Risk issues identified are reported and escalated to the Manager in a timely manner.
• Handle exceptions reports of the unit and drive for process improvements
• Complete all mandatory e-learning modules within stipulated timelines and attend trainings for which nominated
• Uphold the values of the Group at all times
• Assist the Associate Manager / Manager in BCP / DR testing in addition to taking appropriate measure for managing crisis situation.
• Assist the Associate Manager / Manager in Service management of the Screening service to the countries.
• Work in Shift according to Business requirement.
• Participate in testing and other activities required for the running of the unit.
• Assist in preparation of various MIS.
• When required by the Business, act as the backup for the Associate Manager.
• Cooperate and support the management in implementation of any other initiative that may arise during the course of the year.
- Relevant 3-5 Years of Work Experience in Sanctions, Transaction Monitoring, Compliance, KYC/CDD
- Only Mandarin Proficiency Candidates required
- Flexible to work on shift rotation
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Banking & Finace or Equivalent