Manager - Shared Services & Outsourcing Advisory
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
- Sydney based location
KPMG's Shared Services and Outsourcing Advisory practice is continually ranked as one of the 'The World's Best Outsourcing Advisors' according to independent assessor IAOP. Our goal is to provide our clients with the full suite of capabilities required to provision services and drive high value, sustainable transformation in their business service models. No other firm combines the data, methods and practical experience in shared services delivery and outsourcing with the broad, global transformation capabilities that KPMG brings to its clients.
Your new role
Primarily, your responsibilities will be focused on:
- Supporting the delivery of shared service and outsourcing engagements, primarily IT outsourcing focused
- Providing advice to KPMG clients' on strategic sourcing and the potential for leveraging outsourcing arrangements
- Guiding clients on alternative shared services delivery models including captive centres, joint ventures, spin-offs and hybrid sourcing relationships for finance, HR and procurement.
- Being an active participant in the continued growth of the shared service and outsourcing practice
The successful candidates will be able to clearly demonstrate:
- Experience in shared services and outsourcing, ideally gained within a consulting environment
- An understanding of the full sourcing/outsourcing lifecycle combined with a good understanding of the Australian sourcing market, service providers and trends reflecting legacy and disruptive technology changes
- Practical experience with clients delivering positive outcomes within the sourcing/outsourcing lifecycle stages
- Appropriate qualifications including a degree in a related discipline, with a working knowledge of IT industry methodologies e.g. ITIL
- Excellent teamwork, well developed communication skills, both written and verbal
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Advertised: 29 Jun 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time