Product Control Analyst - PNL
- This position, Product Control Analyst, will focus on following areas:
- Analyses a wide range of treasury products, e.g.) derivatives for FX/ IR/ Equity, bonds, and other structured products.
- Tracks and determines financial status of treasury portfolios by monitoring, comparing and analyzing variances.
- Prepares timely reports for management by summarizing Profit and Loss (PNL) data, analyzing the trend of markets, interpreting current issues in financial industry, making presentations of findings and concluding recommendations.
- Investigates and resolves reconciliation breaks of transactions by liaising with FO/ MO/ BO.
- Participates in treasury products system related projects.
- Adhoc analysis and PNL reporting as needed.
- Degree with major in Accounting, Quantitative Finance, Economics, Financial Engineering, Risk Management or related disciplines. CPA and/ or other relevant professional qualification preferred.
- 1-3 year of working experience in preparation of management accounts or treasury accounting in financial institution. Solid experience in South East Asia is an advantage.
- Proficiency in financial instruments & market operations.
- Independent, strong analytical abilities and communication skill, and good time management
- Excellent written and oral English and Chinese, Mandarin preferred
- Sound Knowledge and experience in VBA, SQL or related programming languages