Process & Procedure Writer
- Immerse yourself in an inclusive, diverse and supportive culture
- Excellent opportunity to continue your operational management career within a major professional services organisation
KPMG's Tax division are looking for a Process & Procedure Writer to join our Delivery and Data Excellence (DDX) team. It is the DDX team's responsibility to bring value-add services to our clients through the provision of technical tax compliance services and data analytics within our Tax division.
About the role
The Process and Procedure Writer is responsible for ensuring DDX processes and procedures meet organisational requirements through the development and maintenance of standardisation across all processes and procedures within DDX. Once standardised, this role is also accountable for driving continuous improvement and simplification of those processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Prepare detailed procedures for all processes across DDX ensuring a consistent look and feel
- Build a process library accessible by all team members
- Understand current and potential breakage points and take appropriate action to eliminate, and improve quality of timeliness and output
- Standardise processes across all of DDX
- Work with key business stakeholders to ensure documentation is reviewed and approved as appropriate
- Identify opportunities for simplification, automation, or elimination of processes
- Provide regular updates and appropriate reporting to demonstrate action
- Working with supporting groups to develop optimal solutions in DDX that support the broader Tax group
In order to be successful in this position it is likely you will have a combination of the following skills and experience:
- Significant experience in writing complex operating procedures
- An ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in writing and pictures
- The ability to deliver high quality documentation
- High attention to detail and excellent writing skills
- Ability to identify and document efficiency opportunities
- Consistent commitment to delivering high quality outputs that support DDX and KPMG
- The ability to work in a team and independently
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online or by contacting David Broughton on 03 9838 4277
Advertised: 28 Jun 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time