Lead Standards Consultant, Greater China
- Coordinate and deliver medium to high complexity payable Standards related consulting projects for our customers in Securities, Payments and/or Trade services.
- Define plans for standards implementation/mapping specification development and/or infrastructural projects of medium to large size/complexity and/or assist in defining such plans for projects of large size/complexity
- Analyse and define business needs that result in the development of SWIFT ISO standards implementation specifications within the scope of a project (ideally including business and logical models, testing and implementation tools and/or documentation)
- Provide specialist knowledge on formalizing usage specifications in MyStandards
- Prepare underlying documentation of supporting flows - Articulate objective, relevant and accurate recommendations - Identify potential business opportunities for SWIFT
- Develop a strong and trusting relationship with customers during the engagement
- Be a single point of contact for the customer to provide project assistance liaising with other SWIFT standards specialists
- Follow-up on product/service improvement areas or deficiencies internally at SWIFT and ensure consistent communication towards the customer
- Assist with business development and pre-sales activities by providing communication of the value proposition towards the account managers, delivering commercial presentations, assist to service scoping meetings, creating service proposals
- Collaborate with marketing and other teams to ensure sales collateral is developed and maintained which tells the story of how standards products & services add value to the customer.
- Education University degree in Marketing, Economics, Engineering or equivalent
- MBA is preferred
- A strong understanding of SWIFT standards products & services
- Strong relationship management and negotiation skills
- Collaboration across EMEA and with other departments will help drive success so the candidate must be a good team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of T2, T2S, regulation and other external drivers which are reshaping our customer's environments will also strengthen the candidate's application.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills and understanding of business flows
- A strong team player who also has the ability to work independently
- Willingness to travel (on average 50%)
- Excellent written and spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese is essential