Credit Manager, Asia
Our client is the regional office of a European MNC. They are the leading distributors for a wide range of plastic products with offices in multiple countries. As part of their plan to further grow their presence in Asia, they are seeking to hire a Regional Credit Manager.
This is a high visibility role with regional exposure. You are responsible for the Credit Strategy and Planning for all business units in ASIA, reporting to the global Credit Manager.
- ensuring compliance with credit policy and procedures
- implementing the group policies and procedures, identifying the weaknesses and opportunities to set the right priorities
- analyzing the total risk and defining risk mitigation tools
- managing, monitoring and reporting the programs implemented
- training colleagues and create risk awareness within the organization.
- building a team that will assist you in managing the daily risk per customer including: application of credit insurance, credit check procedure in ERP, stakeholders management (supply chain, commercial, legal)
- rendering support to the business, and communication to the stakeholders of procedures and programs
- Leadership, build trust, hands-on, strong communication, collaborative, learner, team spirit, initiative and anticipation.
- Good relevant university degree
- min 5 years of relevant credit-related experience
- Strong financial analysis skills (financial statements interpretation)
- Good knowledge of ERP (billing, receivables and reporting processes) is a plus
We encourage interested qualified candidates to email an updated resume in word doc format to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating current and expected compensation.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
[Florence Teo, R1105626]