Financial Governance and Control Manager
1. Responsible for the ChinaCo legal entity's monthly performance reporting and analysis, providing quality financial information to senior management of the Bank for review and decision-making.
2. In charge of China Co annual forecasting and planning.
3. Assist preparation of ChinaCo CFO Financial Update for quarterly board meeting and audit committee.
4. Support Finance management to maintain an effective and efficient Finance function with robust control environment and effective control activities, perform monthly regulatory risk assessment and defining follow-up action, quarterly finance quality attestation, annual policy review and BCP etc.
5. Work closely with strategy team, business lines, corporate functions and Asia Finance management reporting team on planning and financial performance management; compliance and risk departments on compliance and risk control topics
6. Act as internal coordinator for audits and regulatory inspection to fulfill internal and external audit requirements and promote accountability of team members.
7. Coordinate ChinaCo annual credit rating exercise.
1. Professional accounting qualification/CFA with a minimum of 8 years of work experiences in finance/audit area.
2. Previous relevant experience acquired in a bank/financial institution/audit and consulting firm.
3. Good knowledge of management reporting, financial control and banking regulations.
4. Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills
5. Strong presentation skill, fluent in English and Mandarin
6. Ability to deal with multiple commitments/deadlines and work independently.
The position will work very closely with ChinaCo. financial controller, China CFO and Asia CFO. Provide quality financial management information and analysis for senior management, quarterly Board meeting and Audit Committee; take initiatives to maintain a sound financial control environment; and support quarterly regional financial attestation.