Senior Manager/Manager Fund Accountant PE
- New Headcount
- Asia Pacific
- Managing external clients
- Strong background and good company culture
- Lucrative remuneration package
- Excellent career progression
My client is a global a global investment management company with offices in North America, Europe and Asia. We pursue a global multi-strategy approach to investing, seeking to achieve above-average risk-adjusted returns.
You will report to the Private Equity you will be responsible for
- Investment Support - Work closely with Investment Team on investment pipelines to map out pre- and post-execution processes and support the successful completion of each deal.
- Cash management - Prepare and review cash projections and initiate capital calls or distributions accordingly.
- Reporting - Review of NAV, partners' capital accounts, NAV reports, investor reporting. Manage annual audits. Prepare and present Board Reporting on operational updates.
- Fund on-boarding - Provide operational insights and support fund launches and/or restructuring.
- Service Provider - Liaise closely on operational matters with external stakeholders like fund and asset administrators, corporate secretary, bankers, etc. on operational matters.
- Process improvement and other projects - Actively participate and provide inputs to improve current processes to create efficiencies and support capability to the investment professionals. Support ad hoc projects.
To qualify individuals must possess
- Accountancy or Business degree or post graduate qualification (CPA, etc.).
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in a financial institution or asset management industry, with at least 5 years of relevant experience specific in a Big 4 Audit Firm (Financial Services), a Fund Administrator and/or a Fund Accounting role in a Buy-Side Private & Alternative Asset Manager.
- Experience with private deal execution in Asian markets preferred.
- Experience with relevant private fund systems preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills are essential.
Please kindly send your CV to Shereen.firstname.lastname@example.org . If you would like to be considered for this role. Our consultant will be in touch with you once you are selected for this role.
Data provided is for recruitment purposes only.
Business Registration Number : 200611680D | Licence Number : 10C5117 | EA Registration Number:R1107874