Liquidity Risk Analyst
About Bank of America Merrill Lynch:
Our purpose as a firm is to make financial lives better, through the power of every connection. Across the world, we partner with leading corporate and institutional investors through our offices in more than 40 countries. In the U.S alone, we serve almost all Fortune 500 companies and approximately 59 million consumers and small-business customers. We provide a full suite of financial products and services, from banking and investments to asset and risk management. We cover a broad range of asset classes, making us a global leader in corporate and investment banking, sales and trading.
Connecting Asia Pacific to the World
Our Asia Pacific team is spread across 23 offices in 12 markets. We are focused on connecting Asia to the world and the world to Asia, using our global expertise to ensure success is shared between us, our clients and our communities. Our regional footprint covers 12 currencies, more than a dozen languages and five time zones, placing us firmly among the region's leading financial services companies.
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is committed to attracting, recruiting and retaining top diverse talent from across the globe. Our diversity and inclusion mission is to actively promote an inclusive work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve personal success and contribute to the growth of our business. Each of our global Employee Networks bring together employees, create dialogue and awareness in support of our Diversity and Inclusion.
This is a permanent role in the Global Liquidity Management (GLM) within Corporate Treasury.
The role is based in Hong Kong and focuses on supporting GLM's liquidity management requirements on a proactive basis, with focus on stress test modeling, analysis and reporting across Asia. The person will also assist in improving the existing liquidity management framework in Asia - working with branch Treasurers, local Finance, Risk and LOBs to improve liquidity reporting, analytics, and controls and governance in each location.
- Produce and analyze liquidity reports including summary sources and uses, liquid assets, deposit analysis, going concern and other ad hoc reports; execute report design under guidance; test and ensure data accuracy; ensure documentation is current
- Review production of internal stress testing reports for accuracy and consistency; support offshore production center for liquidity reporting; analyze and modify stress test reporting for internal MIS
- Support enhancement and implementation of model assumptions for stress testing
- Support global and local projects related to liquidity reporting including data validation, reconcilement, and UAT
- Build queries in the global liquidity system, Atlas/Libra, for stress testing, maturity gap, and other reporting
- Support other ad hoc projects within International GLM
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience in Treasury or Finance, preferably with several years in an international financial institution with experience in stress testing and risk reporting
- Good understanding of risk management concepts and accounting/finance principles
- In-depth experience with data queries and manipulation, and system implementation process
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Independent, self-driven, and can monitor and drive task completions under a tight schedule
- Attention to detail is important and is able to complete reporting with minimum supervision
- Well developed verbal and written communication skills. Is articulate and is expected to regularly present results and communicate with peers and/or senior management
Bank of America Merrill Lynch is an equal opportunities employer.
Posting Date: 21/06/2017
Location: HK--Hong Kong
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40