Manager - Business Process Solutions - Tax & Business Advisory Services - Hong Kong
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
Deloitte China Tax and Business Advisory is the only Big Four practice that works As One across Greater China Region including the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with nearly 2,500 tax people to advise and assist clients concerning tax and business issues. It is also a Tier One tax practice in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan (International Tax Review's World Tax 2014).
As a Manager, you will:
- Lead the team to promote and provide accounting, payroll and company secretarial services to clients;
- Proactively pursue service opportunities and take a strive in marketing initiatives;
- Conduct the meetings with potential clients, prepare and follow up of service proposals;
- Manage and supervise engagement team to deliver the services in a professional manner; and
- Be responsible for training and counseling of subordinates.
- Bachelor or above degree, major in accounting or taxation preferred;
- Professional qualification including but not limited to, ACCA, HKICPA or AICPA, CTA;
- Preferred with at least 5 years' full-time related working experiences with Big Four or any reputable corporate service providing companies in relevant job scope. 6-7 years full time experience with MNC corporate finance department is also welcome;
- Good understanding of IFRS or US GAAP, preferred if experienced in providing company secretarial services;
- Strong business writing skills in both English and Chinese as well as fluent spoken English language;
- Excellent leadership and business development skills;
- Be mature, proactive, committed, motivated with strong sense of teamwork;
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is the DTTL member firm in China. Deloitte China practice operates in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau through Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates including Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in Mainland China, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu - Sociedade de Auditores in Macau. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates operating in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau are collectively referred to as Deloitte China.