Senior Change Delivery Manager
- Lead and motivate a team across Hong Kong and Guangzhou on Pension change programme and to ensure the team provides efficient, professional, and timely client service.
- Lead Securities Services Pension change programme and roadmap and interface with wider Group business lines and seize every opportunity for Streamlining the business globally, covering Securities Services Operation centres.
- Strategic thinker and provide positive influence to achieve organisation goals.
- Ensure successful capture of business requirements and processes by preparing gap analysis of existing system functionality and user requirements.
- Document existing processes and assist in identifying areas of improvement.
- Examine techniques, systems and processes in use and determine appropriate changes to effect improvements, reduce costs and enhance efficiency to meet business needs.
- Lead the team to create and execute test scripts for existing defects, system enhancements and new system functionality. The team would participate in Quality Assurance testing cycles for unit and workflow testing.
- Guide project team members with the development of project documentation, and compiling of data and statistics.
- Lead the team for client take on, user acceptance testing and model office testing.
- Provide or arrange training to users on solutions implemented.
- Proven experience as a Transaction Manager, ideally with operational knowledge
- A banking paralegal background is an advantage
- Experience in business operations with SME knowledge in the domain, without Project Management experience can be considered
- Some previous credit experience and understanding of banking operations is desirable
- Sufficient corporate trust and loan agency experience to ensure the Group is not exposed to any operational or reputational risks
- Demonstrated exposure to syndicated facilities, project and export finance, Islamic finance, conventional debt, medium term note programmes, structured finance and escrow transactions
- Management experience in the Finance and Banking industry environment with focus on Pension or Transfer Agency or fund administrator/accounting or brokerage house or custodian is a must
- Experienced in business project and programme management
The company values their employees and promote mobility across region with a track history of long term serving employees in the firm. The hire will have the opportunity to gain broad scale of domains. The global nature in the role dealing with 30 stakeholders will allow the hire to expand their exposure.