Head of Business Management Technology - Global Investment Bank - APAC
- Drive the implementation for the vendor tool as a Cost Transparency and billing solution for Technology costs
- Provide management reporting and analytics services for Technology
- Identify and drive cost initiatives in partnership with Technology Management team and Technology CFO
- Provide leadership in management of cost or productivity initiatives & strategies, preferably in conjunction with Technology
- Facilitation of planning within large organisations
- Ensure Business Management operate as a member of senior management teams
- Point of contact for all management information requests
- Design and build of management reporting including integration of data, data quality control and
- Deliver timely organisational analytics to facilitate decision making at a senior level
- Develop management presentations in support of SVP, VP and senior management team members
- Oversight and leadership of business communication support
- Develop and ensure the effective implementation of employee and change communication plans in support of projects
- Development of communications plans to key stakeholders
- Experience of dealing with regulators and/or internal compliance
- Advise, log and monitor Self-assessed risks
- Manage response to Standards reviews
- Manage schedule of commitments, and ensure timely compliance
- Extensive experience working with senior level technology and business stakeholders.
- Extensive experience running large programmes within a banking environment
- Strong knowledge/experience running a cost management programme and/or has experience implementing vendor management tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Please apply through our link or email your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.