BA analyst/RAD developer (Front-Office Projects), Global Treasury Business Management (1 year...
This is a contract role for an Analyst cum RAD developer for the OCBC Treasury Business Management Unit. This role requires extensive communication with Treasury Business Management to work on key Rapid Application Development Projects. The role will be challenging as the candidate will be working on the various short to medium term projects directly for Global Treasury, such as design and development of strategic systems.
- Ability to analyze and understand product termsheets and offer solutions to the product sponsor and support partners.
- Develop and prototype product templates to integrate with valuations and risk measures to other treasury systems
- Provide inputs on best available technology/framework and build technical specifications based on the requirement documents
- Participate in Development and Prototyping of solutions using industry practices
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with OCBC Treasury Business Management by coordinating prototype demonstrations, daily updates on defects and improvements. Support the projects in RAD landscape to manage timelines and reporting.
- Ability to analyze and understand product termsheets and offer solutions to the product sponsor
- Work with OCBC IT and Operations to resolve any technical issues.
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve the service offered to the business unit.
- Understanding and experience working within a tier one investment bank or equivalent environment
- More than 2 years of relevant experience in bank/equivalent environment
- Proven experience of delivering quick and manageable solutions
- Proven experience in creating artifacts within the SDLC development life cycle
- Basic understanding of financial products like Interest Rate Swaps, FX and Equities cash and options
- Passionate about technology and willing to learn execution details and pricing of financial products
- Ability to work in high-pressure environment
- Basic understanding of valuation/pricing of financial instruments
- Experience with designing any web-services architecture is highly desirable
- Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/math or related discipline)
- A strong analytical and logical approach to problem solving and system development.
- Good knowledge of .NET framework and VBA with background in C# development experience.
- Knowledge on Linux, Python and Oracle technologies is desirable.
- Self driven with excellent planning and organizational skills, and be able to plan and manage multiple tasks
- Some experience working on integration projects is preferred.
- Basic understanding of database and network knowledge.
- Proficient in the Microsoft office suite of products
- Experience of full SD life-cycle, from concept right through to live deployment and support