BA analyst/RAD developer (Front-Office Projects), Global Treasury Business Management (1 year...
- Ability to analyze and understand product termsheets and offer solutions to the product sponsor and support partners.
- Develop and prototype product templates to integrate with valuations and risk measures to other treasury systems
- Provide inputs on best available technology/framework and build technical specifications based on the requirement documents
- Participate in Development and Prototyping of solutions using industry practices
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with OCBC Treasury Business Management by coordinating prototype demonstrations, daily updates on defects and improvements. Support the projects in RAD landscape to manage timelines and reporting.
- Ability to analyze and understand product termsheets and offer solutions to the product sponsor
- Work with OCBC IT and Operations to resolve any technical issues.
- Continuously seek opportunities to improve the service offered to the business unit.
- Understanding and experience working within a tier one investment bank or equivalent environment
- More than 2 years of relevant experience in bank/equivalent environment
- Proven experience of delivering quick and manageable solutions
- Proven experience in creating artifacts within the SDLC development life cycle
- Basic understanding of financial products like Interest Rate Swaps, FX and Equities cash and options
- Passionate about technology and willing to learn execution details and pricing of financial products
- Ability to work in high-pressure environment
- Basic understanding of valuation/pricing of financial instruments
- Experience with designing any web-services architecture is highly desirable
- Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/math or related discipline)
- A strong analytical and logical approach to problem solving and system development.
- Good knowledge of .NET framework and VBA with background in C# development experience.
- Knowledge on Linux, Python and Oracle technologies is desirable.
- Self driven with excellent planning and organizational skills, and be able to plan and manage multiple tasks
- Some experience working on integration projects is preferred.
- Basic understanding of database and network knowledge.
- Proficient in the Microsoft office suite of products
- Experience of full SD life-cycle, from concept right through to live deployment and support