VP/AVP, Anti Money Laundering Investigations - Financial Crime Compliance
- Responsible for conducting the effective and timely investigation into local assigned cases in accordance with agreed standard reporting requirements and service levels.
- Conduct day to day operations of local Anti-Money Laundering Investigations, including searches.
- Responsible for writing a high quality investigative narrative and recording the case history in a digital case file.
- Responsible for ensuring that at the conclusion of each investigation, a comprehensive recommendation is to be made to the Anti Money Laundering Investigations Quality Control Reviewer as to whether a Suspicious Activity Report should be filed or not.
- Responsible for identifying possible violations of law or regulation such as structuring, suspicious wire activity through a non-cooperative country, foreign corruption
- Responsible for escalating investigations, via the appropriate channel, to the Financial Intelligence Unit, Anti Bribery and Corruption unit, Global Sanctions, Lines of Business Anti Money Laundering Officers and, where necessary to Customer Selection Secretariat
- Responsible for posting information to the Reportable Events database
- Responsible for coordination, liaison and tracking of the Investigations Exchange Programme for the Country Anti Money Laundering investigations team.
- Responsible for notifying local Lines of Business of any reportable events posted into the events database for Customers of the Lines of Business.
- Experience in Financial Crime Compliance or equivalent environment, relevant work experience which allows role holder to have the ability to recognize suspicious financial activities
- Experience in undertaking investigations and analysis to customer activity with the ability to draw inferences from the information
- Anti-Money Laundering certification from International Compliance Association or Association of Certified Anti Money Laundering Specialist or equivalent is required. Candidates who are pursuing and, or intend to pursue will be considered.
- Experience in compilation of reports and, or Suspicious Activity Reports reporting experience
- Working knowledge of Anti Money Laundering within the financial services industry
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good communicator with strong inter personal skills. Experience of sharing information in a clear concise manner.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word Format to Insia.firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Insia Lotia in our Singapore Office, at +65 6511 8536 for a preliminary and confidential discussion or alternatively apply online below.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544