Senior Manager, Internal Audit - with a Top-tier Investment Bank
- Perform and execute internal audits across different divisions of the Bank.
- Demonstrate effective risk awareness in order to ensure an appropriately targeted audit approach and emphasis of work performed.
- Identify key issues impacting businesses under review, presenting practical recommendations for the mitigation of associated risks. Identify potential solutions by exploring and analyzing diverse alternatives.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively prioritize competing commitments in order to ensure efficient delivery against agreed timeframes.
- Demonstrate the ability to proactively manage relationships with auditees, maintaining lines of communication and fostering on-going interaction with the business.
Strong experience in audit, compliance or internal risk management areas within the financial industry. This experience could have been gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function, and ideally involve a good knowledge of the investment banking industry
Strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
Detailed understanding of banking operations and regulations as well as a quantitative approach to problem solving
Reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
A flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other locations for audit assignments
Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written skills; fluent in Mandarin preferred
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CV to email@example.com to schedule a confidential conversation to dicsuss over this exciting opportunity.