Head of Business Performance, Global Consumer Financial Services Finance
• Providing forward looking value added analysis and timely support to CFS Senior Leadership Team on all business performance related matters (financial and non-financial).
• Partnering with the business teams in driving and executing growth strategies across products, segments and channels - from pricing frameworks to investment strategy to strategic cost management initiatives.
• Tracking of the progress of key strategic initiatives and highlight risks and opportunities against Plan delivery and recommend actions needed (where appropriate).
• Drive performance and budget accountability through the effective design and use of balanced scorecards.
• Accountable for the delivery of the Annual Operating Plan process; working closely with business unit leaders and finance counterparts to ensure robust planning and performance management to reflect product and segment strategies.
• Responsible for the co-ordination and preparation of senior management presentation decks (Operating Plan, MAS, and Investor Relations etc.).
• Provide modelling support in the annual bank wide ICAAP/MAS stress test processes, and lead in the quarterly competitor performance benchmarking exercise.
• Champion the development of Global CFS Finance MI infrastructure for product/segment profitability analysis (financials and non-financials); working closely with Group MIS and Group Customer Analytics and Decisioning teams to drive MI simplification agenda through improvements in processes, systems and data quality.
• Seasoned finance professional in a FP&A leadership capacity.
• Minimum Bachelor's degree in a quantitative discipline - Finance / Accountancy / Economics with over 12 years related working experience.
• Possess strong commercial judgement, professional maturity and results orientation.
• Excellent communication - influencing, analytical and decision-making skills
• Strong business partnering experience - significant experience of working with senior management team - collaborate, influence and challenge senior stakeholders.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure, multi-task, and lead through ambiguities.