Country Compliance, VP (6 months contract)
3 days left
As a key “2nd line of defense”, the Compliance Department is responsible for the provision of regulatory advice to all areas of Barclays business, the monitoring of all business activities to measure Compliance with applicable regulations and the Barclays risk management framework, the creation and implementation of appropriate regulatory policies and procedures and the management of Barclays relationship with all of its regulators.
• Assist with managing the bank's relationships with local regulators and exchanges.
• Assist with managing regulatory requests, including ad hoc enquires, risk assessments, annual offsite review, prudential meeting, outsourcing application and supervisory onsite inspections.
• Assist with identifying and prioritising regulatory obligations for the bank.
• Provide compliance advice and input from a country and regulatory compliance perspective on proposed transactions, new products and project initiatives.
• Participate in industry consultations issued by regulators on changes in rules and regulations.
• Work closely with the business and other infrastructure areas on new regulation, business or regulatory initiatives.
• Work closely with legal team in addressing any regulatory enquiry or investigation.
• Good knowledge of Hong Kong banking and securities regulations relating to Investment Banking business.
• Experience in dealing with local regulators and exchanges in Hong Kong.
• Good communication skill.
• Detail oriented.
• Ability to make decisions and respond to issues promptly.
• Excellent organizational skill, able to manage daily queries with ongoing projects.
Rebecca Yuen Hsiu Chen
EA Licence No: 12C5536
EA registration no: R1110352
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.