Regional Performance Reporting Senior Manager, Hong Kong
Our client is a prominent insurance company who has been providing protection and savings opportunities to millions of customers across the world. There is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to join their regional finance team, providing financial analysis to senior management and support multinational business performance management. They provide attractive remuneration package, a professional culture as well as opportunities for growth & development.
- Perform advanced analysis on life insurance business performance and probe into underlying business stories to identify trends and reasons for variance
- Consolidate and review monthly / quarterly submissions from multiple Asia business units
- KPI analysis on IFRS Operating Profits, Free Surplus Generation, New Business Profits, EEV Operating Profit etc.
- Propose and deliver continuous process improvement for performance reporting & analysis
- Support the roll-out and usage of a new MI system
- Other Ad hoc initiatives
- Qualified CPA with 8-15 years of experience
- Excellent English language skill is necessary (Writing + Presentation)
- Regional finance experience in management reporting or performance management is necessary
- Experience in Life insurance industry is a definite advantage but not necessary
- Exposure in MI system roll-out is preferred
- Good knowledge of MS office applications and IBM Cognos
Interested candidates please send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or directly contact Dietrich Yap at +852 3907 0744 for a free consultation.
All applications would be treated in the strictest confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.