Cyber Security Technology & Solutions - Senior Associate/Asst Manager
Technology underpins many of the most influential organisations in the world and presents opportunities for businesses that want to seek out new markets and are prepared to invest in transformational change. The last ten years have seen a rapid emergence of new technology, greater connectivity for organisations and individuals, and a 24/7 approach to global commerce. However, this has left many organisations behind the curve and struggling to achieve their business aspirations without feeling exposed to cyber security risk.
We believe that by turning traditional thinking on its head, adopting a positive approach to managing cyber risk, will set organisations free to achieve their business aspirations.
KPMG Cybersecurity professionals assist clients to address their concerns around Confidentiality, Integrity, Availability and Privacy of their technology, business systems, and information assets.
Using a holistic view of how Technology and Business integrate, the Cyber team performs technology-risk focused assessments, technology compliance, IT/operational process reviews, and design of information risk & cyber security solutions.
To join a growing team to assist clients with managing one or more of the following areas:
- Ethical Hacking - this discipline covers vulnerability assessment, application and network penetration testing, wireless security, mobile security, and system security testing.
- Cybersecurity Risk & Governance - this discipline covers designing and implementing Cybersecurity frameworks; Cyber maturity assessments; organisational design for Cyber Security; Cloud security; design and rollout of cyber security processes such as Incident Management, Intrusion Detection, and Security Monitoring.
- Technology Risk and 3 rd Party Cyber Risk - this discipline covers IT-Business related consulting over how an organisation manages technology risk and governs its outsourcing. This involves review, re-design and implementation controls over the 3 rd party organisation's IT environment. Topics include system development, project management, business or IT outsourcing, business continuity management, information security, incident management, user access management.
- Cyber Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery & Crisis Management - this discipline covers building business and technology resilience against cyber-attacks. Creating and testing Cyber Incident Response Plans around typical cyber-attack scenarios. Taking regulatory requirements around BCM and Crisis management and international standards based consulting.
Cyber team members regularly interact with C-Suite clients, such as Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Chief Information Security Officer (CISO), Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Operating Officer (COO), Chief Risk Officer (CRO) and their direct reports. Hence, a client centric mind-set, understanding of IT within a Business context, and well-developed communication skills are desirable.
Cybersecurity Technology Solutions specialist:
The successful candidate will deliver Cybersecurity technology solutions and advisory services to assist our clients in building their cyber security defences by implementing technology tools in the areas of data loss protection (DLP), security monitoring (SIEM), identity & access management (IAM, threat intelligence, cloud computing security and Blockchain security.
• Manage cyber security solutions implementation and consultancy projects
• Deliver cybersecurity consultancy services to assist clients address people, process and technology challenges
• Architect and implement security solutions
• Identify and address client needs by actively participating in client discussions and meetings
• Manage engagements including preparing concise and accurate documents
• Share knowledge with team members and play a subject matter expert role
• Excellent communication skills in writing and presentation. Good business acumen and negotiation skills
• Demonstrated knowledge and experience in implementing and integrating broad range of security solutions such as DLP, SIEM, IAM, IPS/IDS and Firewall
• 3- 5 years experience as a consultant in a professional services firm or large enterprise, including;
o working with clients on design, implement and operate IT security solutions;
o leading the planning and execution of projects in the area of IT security products and solutions implementation and security delivery .
• Well versed in security operations and various operating systems, networking devices and security products
• Working knowledge of industry security standards such as ISO27001, NIST and ITIL
• Possess university degree(s) and relevant industry certifications such as CISSP, CISA and CCNP