M&A Manager/Senior Manager/Director
The roles will be responsible for:
• reviewing the acquisition strategy and assessing alternatives
• Identifying and assessing potential targets both locally and internationally
• developing the sales strategy and assisting in maximising returns.
• deal initiation / target approach / identifying and assessing prospective purchasers
• actively involved in origination and execution of M&A deals for Southeast Asian clients
• providing Buy and Sell side M&A services to major corporate, SMEs and private equity funds
• executing tasks encompassing building financial models, valuation, drafting information memorandums, financial analysis, reviewing due diligence reports, valuation, deal structuring and negotiations.
• conducting research and market analysis to help assess the impact of market dynamics and the competitive environment
• contributing to the delivery and presentation of client deliverables, business development and marketing initiatives
The ideal candidate should:
• possess at least 5 to 8 years of relevant experience and strong leadership quality for the Managerial role
• possess working knowledge of financial analysis and modeling with a good understanding of M&A and corporate finance
• be a team player with excellent written, communication and interpersonal skills
• possess strong quantitative skills complemented by a strong business and commercial acumen