Senior Accountant/ Assistant Manager- External Audit
3 days left
- Are you a talented and enthusiastic Assistant Manager/ Senior Accountant looking to join a growing team?
- Got big plans for your career?
- Do you want to work with some of the most successful and reputable ASX Listed companies?
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
Due to growth within our existing client base, we currently have a number of exciting and career building opportunities for Senior Accountants and Assistant Managers to join KPMG's Audit team in Sydney.
Your new role
As a Senior Accountant/Assistant Manager at KPMG, you will be responsible for undertaking a wide range of Audit work. You will develop professional relationships with clients, and seek out opportunities to enhance your skills.
Your duties and responsibilities as a Senior Accountant/Assistant Manager will include but not be limited to;
Preparing audit working paper files
- Conducting external audits and leading teams in this regard.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Coaching and developing junior staff accountants.
- Identifying business development opportunities
- Representing KPMG externally by engaging in the community
You bring to the role
- CA / CPA qualified
- Track record of performance with audit experience from a professional services environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with enthusiasm and drive
- Ability to build strong relationships within teams and with clients
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 02 Mar 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time