Manager/Senior Manager - External Audit
3 days left
- Are you a talented and enthusiastic Manager/Senior Manager looking to join an innovative and growing team?
- Do you have External Audit experience?
- We'll have you working with Australia's most respected companies from day one
Your new role
As a KPMG Manager/Senior Manager you will:
- Be accountable for your own portfolio of high profile clients and all aspects of audit delivery, client service and business development
- Provide inspirational and engaging leadership to grow and develop our talent
- Form strong relationships with our prestigious audits clients and play a key role in the delivery of quality assurance and reporting
- Benefit from career building experience and considerable stretch and challenge through your work on some of the largest audit clients in Sydney
- Enjoy a journey offering considerable scope to grow through our structured future leadership program
- Look forward to capitalising on interesting career opportunities on offer through our Global network of offices
As the successful candidate you will:
- Be CA/equivalent qualified
- Bring a solid track record in leading teams
- Bring a proven track record of high performance and success
- Possess exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- Possess highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Possess demonstrated team leadership abilities
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 12 Jan 2017 AUS Eastern Daylight Time