Assistant Manager- External Audit (Technology Experience)
- Are you a talented and enthusiastic Assistant Manager looking to join a growing technology focused team?
- Got big plans for your career?
- Do you want to work with a cross section of high growth technology and software companies and some of the most successful and reputable ASX Listed companies?
Due to growth within our existing client base, we currently have a number of exciting and career building opportunities for Assistant Managers to join KPMG's Audit team in Sydney to focus on our Technology and Software clients - from exciting start-up's to well established leaders.
Your new role
As an Assistant Manager at KPMG, you will be responsible for undertaking a wide range of Audit work. You will develop professional relationships with clients, and seek out opportunities to enhance your skills. Your duties and responsibilities as a Senior Accountant/Assistant Manager will include but not be limited to;
- Preparing audit working paper files
- Conducting external audits and leading teams in this regard.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients
- Coaching and developing junior staff accountants.
- Identifying business development opportunities
- Representing KPMG externally by engaging in the community
You bring to the role
- CA / CPA qualified
- Track record of performance with audit experience from a professional services environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with enthusiasm and drive
- Ability to build strong relationships within teams and with clients
- Experience in software and technology sector - in particular familiarity with SaaS models and strong revenue recognition experience
What we offer you
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online.
Advertised: 08 Nov 2016 AUS Eastern Daylight Time