Manager - CFO Advisory
- Provide technical accounting advice to CFOs and finance teams
- Enhance your experience with exposure to diverse clients and engagements
- Ongoing training, professional development and strong workplace flexibility
With continued demand for our services, CFO Advisory are now looking to recruit a dynamic and energetic Manager to join our Perth team.
Your new role: In close collaboration with senior leaders and Partners you will -
- Manage a diverse client portfolio including CFOs and finance teams and provide essential advice on technical accounting and finance improvement matters
- Lead engagement fieldwork including managing client deliverables and expectations and drafting client reports and presentations. You may also be asked to engage in short-term client secondments.
- Collaborate with your peers, nationally and globally, on client opportunities and projects that will enhance our service delivery
- Mentor, train and develop other less experienced team members, providing structured feedback and advice on how to develop their careers with KPMG
- Relevant tertiary qualifications including CA or CPA
- Extensive audit experience gained in professional services or industry
- A strong motivation and proven track record of performance in understanding and meeting client needs
- Well-developed problem solving and analytical skills, project management skills are essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience with developing enduring client relationships
KPMG is one of the most trusted and respected global professional services firms. Through depth of expertise, clarity of insight and strength of purpose we help our clients solve complex challenges, steer change, strengthen, transition and grow. We are looking for talented people who share our purpose of inspiring confidence and empowering change for our clients, our people and our communities.
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals with ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture and flexible work practices that focus on our peoples' wellbeing. We believe our business plays an important role in helping solve important social and environmental issues, and our people use their unique skills and expertise to help create a positive and lasting impact. We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
To be further considered for this role, please lodge a formal application online including your resume and cover letter. For further information, please contact Jessica on 02 9455 9871.
Advertised: 15 Aug 2017 W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 22 Sep 2017 W. Australia Standard Time