Head of Compliance | Global Asset Management (Top AUM)
Head of Compliance | Global Asset Management
Salary: 200~250k SGD (Negotiable)
Main Responsibilities for Head of Compliance | Global Asset Management
- Regional head role, covering the Singapore, Japan, Korea, China markets.
- Oversee entire compliance function including AML, ABC, Sanctions, Frameworks and Regulatory matter.
- Oversee and manage a small team
- Supervise daily investment guidelines monitoring/restriction
- Ensure that the company is kept abreast of relevant local and regional regulatory and best practice developments
- Provide compliance advice on business initiatives
- Review of marketing materials for investment products
- Liaise with relevant regulatory bodies
- Provide compliance training to employees and manage ad-hoc compliance related tasks
- In charge of regulatory projects
Requirements for Head of Compliance | Global Asset Management
- Bachelor Degree with major in Accounting, Finance or related discipline, any legal qualification will be an advantage
- Minimum 15 years of experience in handling compliance matters in asset management companies, with solid experience in investment guidelines monitoring
- Sound knowledge of the multi jurisdiction regulations
- Strong communication skills and great team leader
We are looking for a strong and competent compliance candidate, please apply to qrfsing @ selbyjennings.com if you feel that you would be suitable for this position.
Selby Jennings is a Trading Style of Phaidon International Singapore Pte Ltd (EA Licence No: 13C6685) is part of the Phaidon International Group - global & multi-award winning group of recruitment companies, placing highly specialist individuals into over 5000 clients, across 7 unique industries into 41 countries.