Compliance Audit, Vice President
About the Compliance Audit, Vice President Role:
In this business critical role you will assist the Director in preparation to liaise with external regulators to provide assurance of the bank's audit coverage relating to sanctions and embargoes.
- Evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls relating to sanctions and embargoes risks in accordance with group audit methodology and the established risk assessment framework
- Conduct sanctions and embargoes risk assessment for the APAC region and contribute to risk assessment / business monitoring conducted at the country level by country Audit Heads
- Pro-actively develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, the business and respective support areas and work in an integrated manner with fellow team members both locally and globally
- Develop and maintain broad regulatory knowledge and experience
- Stay abreast of business / industry changes and their effect on the department's audit plan, methodology and risk assessments
To succeed in this position, you should be flexible, proactive, self sufficient and innovative with strong organisational and multi tasking skills.
- Minimum five to seven years' experience within financial services internal audit role covering sanctions and embargoes or relevant first/second line sanctions and embargoes experience
- Working knowledge of sanctions system requirements, understanding of algorithms and scenarios, experience with validating data integrity, mapping files from source systems to sanctions software etc
- Proven record of excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels within group audit and with stakeholders
- Through understanding of the banking risk and control environment and in depth knowledge of the regulatory environment specific to sanctions and embargoes
- Determined and independent personality
This global bank needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Compliance Audit, Vice President job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1656722 May Jin Yap