Manager / Associate Director - Finance Transformation - Advisory in Audit - Audit - Hong Kong
The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 21 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Ulaanbaantar, Wuhan and Xiamen in China.
Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media.
- Develop practical solutions and methodologies to optimize the strategic value of our clients' finance function to the organization
- Assist our clients to assess the current performance of their finance function and identify areas of improvements in efficiency and effectiveness
- Define a clear set of value propositions for finance roles and assist in the executing of its future finance strategy
- Standardize and simplify processes to enable cost effective operations with the best use of technology
- Assist our clients to enhance its reporting and analytics insights by understanding the client's needs, establishing business-data relationships and helping to develop chart of accounts, report packs, KPIs and analytical reports
- Lead on the development of emerging digital finance tools and techniques e.g. robotic process automation.
- Participate in preparing and facilitating training for clients and team
- Participate in major client pursuits, including proposals preparation and presentations
- At least five years' experience in delivering professional services to clients as an consultant in the area of finance transformation
- Accounting qualification is mandatory with a strong academic record.
- Prior significant roles in large scale finance transformation projects in industry is essential.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and client services excellence
- Understanding of the emerging digital finance capabilities that are available.
- Mature and self-motivated
- Good oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong is the DTTL member firm in China. Deloitte China practice operates in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau through Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates including Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in Mainland China, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu and Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu - Sociedade de Auditores in Macau. Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong and its affiliates operating in Mainland China, Hong Kong and Macau are collectively referred to as Deloitte China.