Head, Consumer Financial Services (CFS) Centralized AML Risk Management
2. Subject matter expert on AML for consumer banking business
3. Collaborate with business units within CFS and other groups in the bank such as Group Legal & Regulatory Compliance and Group Operations & Technology on the implementation and management of effective operational processes related to AML.
4. Provide advice and guidance on handling ML/ TF risk matters, and on the prevention, detection and reporting of suspicious activity.
5. Lead/ participate actively in AML initiatives/projects (across the Bank and within CFS).
6. Coordinate and consolidate complete and accurate reporting of AML issues and other reports that may be required.
7. Manage the team to ensure achievement of key deliverables.
8. Keep abreast of all developments on AML and collaborate with the relevant stakeholders to adopt industry best practices
Key Internal Relationships:
1. All CFS Departments
2. Group Legal & Regulatory Compliance
3. Group Operations & Technology
4. Group Audit
Key External Relationships:
2. ABS and Member Banks
3. External Auditors
Degree with minimum 8 years of broad based AML/ CFT experience in overseeing AML monitoring and review activities (i.e. transaction monitoring, screening & sanctions, KYC). Strong knowledge of consumer banking products, services and processes as well as regulations governing the consumer banking business and products.
• Strong understanding of regulatory requirements relating to AML/ CFT
• Strong process management skills.
• Professional certification in AML / CFT Compliance (e.g. ICA Diploma in AML, ACAMS) strongly preferred
• Ability to manage a high volume processing shop while meeting stringent SLA to maintain strict turnaround times.
• Good leadership & interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills and good stakeholder management.
• Strong process improvement orientation and agile learner. High degree of comfort in exploring automation for process enhancements.