Regional Finance Manager
BASIC PURPOSE OF THIS POSITION:
This position is expected to provide analytical support for Southeast Asia region through a focus on drivers of profitable business growth, including, but not limited to: sales forecast, margin analysis, pricing, gross profitability analysis, working capital forecast and other ad-hoc financial analysis
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The incumbent will also be responsible for, but not limiting to the following duties:
• Supports the regional GM (SEA) in meeting the Revenue, Gross Margins, Operating Profit and Working Capital objectives with respect to Company's Core Value Drivers
• Manage SEA monthly planning and forecasting process including consolidation
• Improve reporting quality for forecast and analysis, and prepare various management reports and analysis.
• Proactively work with SEA finance to review best practice to align on sales and Standard Margin analysis across the region
• Perform working capital forecast (with main focus on Account receivables) and analysis
• Provide analytical support to major business decisions and may perform economic search and studies in the areas like currency exposure, working capital requirement, investment opportunities, economic and political risks.
• Develop in-depth financial modeling for gross profitability analysis and other ad-hoc financial analysis
This description is a summary of principle responsibilities and is not intended to include all duties may be assigned.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS AND CONTACTS:
• External contacts for this position include customers, dealers.
• Internal contacts include all departments related in our company
SUPERVISION RECEIVED AND GIVEN:
The incumbent of this position is responsible for his/her own work. Only new work is reviewed before issue, all other work is handled independently, reporting status to managers/supervisor. Some work requires analysis and use of initiative and independent judgment, but most assignments are specific and well defined.
• Familiar with US GAAP
• Positive, multi-tasking, and good team player and be able to effectively communicate with different internal customers to ensure positive outcome
• Strong business acumen with strong analytical and problem solving techniques
• Have sound business ethics and consistency among principles, values and behaviors, and adhere to policies and procedures, and be able to exercise judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine the appropriate action.
• Adhere to policies and procedures, and be able to exercise judgments within defined procedures and practices to determine the appropriate action
• Positive attitude, fast learner and multi-tasking
EXPERIENCE: This position requires at least 5 years of hands-on experience in Financial Planning and Analysis (FPA) in a dynamic working environment, 5 years of business partnering experience, and at least 2 years of management consolidation experience
EDUCATION: Finance, Accounting, or Economics education background.
LANGUAGE: Demonstrates excellent communication (written and spoken) skills in English and Chinese
COMPUTER: Excellent Microsoft Excel skill, strong financial modeling skill with concrete knowledge in Visual Basic/ Macro is preferable. Knowledge in Oracle/SAP is a plus
This position may require some business traveling.