Information Technology Consultant - Insurance Advisory, Manager
We invite highly motivated, dynamic professionals to join our growing insurance consulting practice in Singapore to expand their insurance industry knowledge.
The KPMG insurance advisory team assists life, non-life and reinsurance companies in managing their day-to-day business challenges. We support our insurance clients on multiple diverse consulting projects that include the following service lines:
• Information technology implementation, enhancements and security
• Operational process digitalisation / automation
• Digital channel development and enhancements
• IT architecture (re)design
• Vendor selection and programme management
We are looking to expand our insurance advisory services in Singapore and are looking for candidates that will play a significant role in our insurance practice in the area of IT and digital enabled transformation. The ideal candidate should have skills in assessing, developing or implementing various systems and application solutions (e.g. CRM, workflow, policy administration, accounting / general ledger, data warehousing, analytics, channel management / D2C) for insurance companies.
This dynamic role to join a growing and developing team involves (at a high-level):
• Working with (re)insurance clients to support their IT and digital enabled transformations e.g. assessing existing system challenges, working with IT vendors to support systems implementation, reviewing systems strategies, improving system processes through automation etc
• Working with other colleagues in our insurance advisory practice to leverage their expertise and insights
Day-to-day support for the role will be provided by local KPMG staff as well as our ASEAN insurance advisory practice.
Personality traits leading to a good fit into the team include independence, being innovative and resourceful in thinking with strong relationship, organisational and presentation skills. A naturally inquisitive mind with an ability to think "outside the box" is preferred with an ability to assess the practical aspects of insurance IT operations to enable sound and practical recommendations to companies. Teamwork, strong project and client management skills are therefore a necessity.
The ideal candidate should:
• Possess a recognised degree or relevant qualification
• Have a minimum of 5 years professional experience
• Posses a good working knowledge of insurance companies systems
• Posses a good working knowledge of the insurance industry with experience either working in an insurance company or working as a consultant with insurance companies
• Have experience in IT and digital project delivery in insurance
• Possess strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Speak English