Analyst, Client On-boarding (6 months / 1 year contract)
4 days left
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group's global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
- Provide advisory service to PB business partners on issues relating to documentations and account on boarding process.
- Review of account opening documentations including supporting KYC /Constitutional documents for new accounts
- Review documents submitted for account modification during the life cycle of the account
- Ensure documentations submitted are processed accurately and timely; complying to regulatory and BOS guidelines.
- Communicate to RM any documentation discrepancies and provide timely email reminder to business on deferred documents prior to account opening
- Monitor and follow up closely on outstanding documentation exceptions.
- Escalate high risk and overdue deferrals to Business Heads and AML compliance on timely basis
- Pro-active management of MIS information pertaining to account opening and analysis of MIS data for management reporting
- Prepare check list & ensure all documents are properly documented before handling over for scanning
- Issue blocking instructions if documents are not received on time.
- Investigate and provide resolution on queries ensure proper closure of issues raised
- Provide assistance to ad- hoc duties when required
- Provide training to new members of the team.
- Name Trawling
- Min education -Degree Holder
- Meticulous and detailed oriented
- Ability to work efficiently as part of the team with minimum direction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal and in writing.
- Min 2 years of experience in account opening documentations experience in Banking Industry.