Analyst, Client On-boarding (6 months / 1 year contract)
- Provide advisory service to PB business partners on issues relating to documentations and account on boarding process.
- Review of account opening documentations including supporting KYC /Constitutional documents for new accounts
- Review documents submitted for account modification during the life cycle of the account
- Ensure documentations submitted are processed accurately and timely; complying to regulatory and BOS guidelines.
- Communicate to RM any documentation discrepancies and provide timely email reminder to business on deferred documents prior to account opening
- Monitor and follow up closely on outstanding documentation exceptions.
- Escalate high risk and overdue deferrals to Business Heads and AML compliance on timely basis
- Pro-active management of MIS information pertaining to account opening and analysis of MIS data for management reporting
- Prepare check list & ensure all documents are properly documented before handling over for scanning
- Issue blocking instructions if documents are not received on time.
- Investigate and provide resolution on queries ensure proper closure of issues raised
- Provide assistance to ad- hoc duties when required
- Provide training to new members of the team.
- Name Trawling
- Min education -Degree Holder
- Meticulous and detailed oriented
- Ability to work efficiently as part of the team with minimum direction.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbal and in writing.
- Min 2 years of experience in account opening documentations experience in Banking Industry.