Audit Manager, GA - Investment Banking, Treasury & Market Risk Audit
· Lead and manage audits relating to Global Treasury business and operations and ensure quality and timely delivery to the required standards.
· Support the HoD in the annual risk assessment and audit planning relating to the Global Treasury business and operations, including the regular, on-going continuous risk monitoring of the businesses and operations to identify high risk areas and emerging risk themes, facilitating timely updates of risk assessment and driving potential changes to the audit plan
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Head, GA - Global Treasury & Investment Banking Audit
· A good degree with at least 8 years of experience auditing treasury front office, back office, risk management, product control and regulatory compliance.
· Holder of professional qualifications, such as CIA, CPA, CFA, FRM, is preferred
· A good financial quantitative background and good knowledge of financial instruments, risk management controls and regulatory requirements
· Strong leadership and team spirit
· Strong analytical and conflict management skills
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Open to travel (20% of the time)